Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vaccination was taken!
phew..~
was so afraid while waiting for my name to be called.
and yet! 'Chua Xinfang!' again and again,
to take my height and weight,
to check this and that.
i thought its my turn alr,
and it turn out to be false alarm.

and the eyesight test.
me:5,9,8
nurse: i think you come back another day with your specs.
hahahahahah!
the 8 turned out to be 0!
and its the last 4th/5th row.
how pathetic is that.

the Doc also suggested me to take 2 more vaccines,
really thanks, but no!
it took me lotza courage to take that typhoid.
and rae and lec kept laughing at me ah!

lec: 154cm
rae: What?! hahah!
rae is mean.NOT me.=p

and and ...
Ken asked me to be the singer for his new band.
how cool is that,
but.........
definitely not for me.(=
ken: u've got any friends who can really sing?
ken:preferably a girl..
ken: a pretty one..
ken:u know these chinese judges
ken: see the face
this is hilarious.

Dear auntie,
when are you coming to find me?
please come soon.
i need you badly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home