Thursday, July 24, 2008

yay! m1 broadband everywhere!
passed by m1 shop and decided to take a look at this,
and it turned out to be so cheap!
'yes, i want to sign up for this now'
and within mins it's done.
xaria gona say im super steady once again.right?
i called daddy and told him about it and luckily he didnt ask me to pay myself=p
'oki lo, just bill to my place' was all he replied.
=DD
j'aime it! no longer hafta ask around for sg wireless acc.
super irritating!
---
and french oral test is finally over!like just mins ago?
oh mang!i cant believe that....
i actually had butterflies in my stomach before this!
its like o level oral,
waiting outside the classroom for my turn to come.
then i get to prepare and tada!it's my turn!

poor lec's still waiting for her turn outside.
she's not preparing, she's having fun there!
(i can hear her laughter from here!)
hahahahahah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home