Wednesday, October 3, 2007

where am i going to after my poly life?
what i gona be in the future?
why am i here on this earth?
when all the unhappy happenings in my family gona stop?
what about my friends?are they still gona be my friends 10 years down the road?
when will be the day i will be saying goodbye?
does true friends exist?
and so do true love.
when can i close up the gap between me and all my cousins?
when will daddy's health starts to improve?
is money all we need in this world?
most of the problems are caused by money!
have heard friendship/kinship ending cause by money issues.
there are so many question marks in me.
i believe that there are more.
who can give me all the answers to all these questions?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home