Friday, November 30, 2007

coooolness.
walked to clementi from school once again.
people keep adding in.
1st, it was only me walking alone.
then me+leh
then me+leh+lec+tis
then me+leh+lec+tis+arfah!
who else wants to join us?

we walked because we decided not to go to gym or a swim.
exercise you know.
BUT, we(with lec & tis) went to gym after we get home!
lec was really the super lac wan..haha
'im hungry''im hungry' dumb dumb.
and so unwilling to run on the track with tis and i.
lazy bum!
it was her first time to the gym anyway, quite good alr.give chance.
but she surrendered!
me: tmr go again
lec: urgh..i dont want alr.

anw, went to pasar malam with lec after that
it was so hilarious.
the conversation between us.
the laughing gas around us that make lec look like a joke!
www.a-real-life-muppet.blogspot.com
she should have more details about it.

out of the 17 people in my class,
14 of us are going to sign up for the overseas trip to laos.
hope that there will still be vacancy for us.
people, remember to submit the form by this sat!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home