Saturday, June 7, 2008

YES! CT'S OVER!
can't wait for this day to come!
choramphenicol,metronidazole & spectinoycin
all you antibiotics anti-me please!
corynebacteria diphtheriae & neisseria gonorrhoeae
i won't want diseases caused by you either.
anton van leewenhoek & alexander fleming
let me stop dreaming of you people will you?
all you out of my brain cells!
it's time to chill(=

first plan after ct.
daddy's birthday celebration!


































Heh heh! can't escape from me=p














SUPER RARE! you wouldnt see any of his pics with his teeth!














Daddy's making his wishes.
must be things like,
-let them be guai guai(esp. the 2 BOYS)
-xinfang faster get married(JOKE!)

dinner was my treat! okayyyyy, des contributed a lil
and my dearest ah feng who bought the cake!
daddy's blessed isn't he?=D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home