Friday, September 12, 2008

finally got back my laptop from jason.
zzzz.
i thought he's gona ask me for the money but he didnt.
all he said was'i will bill to your dad's company. even though he didnt say, but ya..'
---
so anw,
had an advance birthday celebration at cheeky chocolate.
oki, it came as a surprise.
i just asked you people there to have desserts!
tyty! lec nini(pro) & alvin!
the cute lil cakes/tarts/choco.
and also the presents.
one from pro and lec.
one from xavier.
& one from alvin.
thank you!=D
oh and an advance thank you to daryl too!
called me and told me to wait for his present.
HAHA!

am looking forward to the celebration at st james;)
stupid gladys die die dont wana go.
---
sigh..
why must things turn out like that.
i dont want to hurt you.
tell me, what should i do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home