Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY new year to all=DD
caught a fantastic view of the fireworks.
lucky us who went to harry's before the countdown started,
and have the seats back after the countdown.
hoho, lucky?
yes, of course. we dont have to squeeze with the crowd,
who started to scattered immediately after the fireworks ended.

year 2007 has ended.
the year which i made quite a number of new friends.
the one who always ate mac with me,
the ones who 'forces' me to gym,
and the ones who's willing to lend a listening ear.
the year with lots of up and down for me.
its definitely not a happy year for me.
i hope year 2008 would be a happy one for me and everyone else.
i met new people like eddie and charlie,
and i just know that they are cousins!
and robin, whom i really get to know only recently,
turn out to be gegory's(one whom i alr lsot contact for at least 5 years) brother.
singapore's so smallll.fact that cant be denied.

fresh new year ahead,
but the next few sights after the fireworks are all the damaged/overturned vehicles.
how saddening)=

so anyway, whats my new year resolution?
i have got no idea.
maybe to stop wasting my time sleeping SO MUCH more impt. stuffs?
um..

school's starting tomorrow.
8am to 6pm on the first day.
how am i to adjust back my sleeping time?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home